Position: Part-time (10-15 hours a week)
This role would ideally suit someone with excellent administrative skills, experience in either the building industry and/or property management field. Attention to detail, good computer skills, an ability to multi-task are essential. Continually learn in the role and develop good working relationships with clients, colleagues, sub-contractors and suppliers.
They are looking for a calm, flexible and self-motivated team member to assist the managing director directly.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of
* Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and E-mail
* Knowledge of Google based products including Google Calendar, Mail and Drive
* Accounting knowledge and used to SAGE accounting program
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise work
- Ability to build good working relationships with clients, colleagues, sub-contractors and suppliers
Ideally but not essential, you will also have experience/a basic understanding of:
- The UK building industry including dealing with sub-contractors
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- General property management
This role offer flexiable working hours, 10-15 hours a week depending on experience and proficiency, preferably between 9.00 and 15.00, the days to be agreed.
Please note that whilst there are some flexibility school holidays will need to be worked normally.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
All applicants must already have the right to live and work in the UK and be available to interview in the month of October 2019.