Payroll Client Manager
Reporting to the primary focus of this role is to manage existing Payroll Clients and sell/market to new clients that contact the company. You will manage a team of 3 Payroll Officers and report directly to the Head of Finance.
If you have prior customer service experience and are good at communicating and dealing with clients, preferably with an understanding of Payroll and willing to make a difference, this company may be just for you.
Your duties will include:
• Communicating with clients to gain a full understanding of their payroll requirements and selling them company services
• Manage the Payroll Team
• Manage the Payroll Client Database and ensure that it is kept up to date
• Working together with the Payroll Team to ensure accurate payslips and a smooth service for Payroll Clients.
• Previous experience working in customer services.
• Previous experience of working with a Payroll function would be highly regarded
• Confident and polite telephone manner. The position is 80% phone based and you will need to be happy on the phone.
• Excellent written and oral skills and the ability to multitask and prioritise an often complex workload.
• Good computer skills.
• Comfortable working within a small and flexible team.
• Accurate with a good eye for detail.
• Willing to undertake a variety of duties to get the job done.
This is a 4 day working week. Ideally you will work from 9am – 3pm but this can be flexible with a slightly earlier or later start and finish time.
£14000P.A. + Annual Bonus, Pension, 23 Days Holiday Per Year + Additional Holiday at Christmas and Flexible Working