Job Purpose: To learn and understand how to manage the day to day running of projects.
Reporting to: Project Manager
Hours: 08:00am – 17:00pm includes 1 hour lunch break
Trainee External Project Support
As a Trainee External Project Support you will work with a Project Manager to learn and understand how to manage the day to day running of various projects which are ongoing at any one time.
Key area to focus and learn will be to understand how to ensure that projects run as smoothly as possible and that customer satisfaction is maintained during the project.
You will learn how to deal with company directors, project managers, and facility managers. You will be required to travel across the UK, attend site meetings and report all the information for each project back to Sales.
Key Administration duties to be learnt and understood:
• All project paperwork work must be completed and stored
• All projects must be signed off
• All sign offs must be submitted to the Egham Office
• Site clearance and any security must be completed by you
• Liaise with the Engineering Team
• Liaise with the Customer or site representative
• Liaise with the Sales Team
• Ensuring all kit is available to complete the project
• Raise any issues internally and to the Customer as relevant
• You are required to manage your own time
Good Basic is offered to the right person demonstrating the right skills. Overtime is available. Work Pension Scheme to those eligible. Company Car Allowance and all equipment required for the job. Laptop and mobile phone.
Career Progression will be:
• External Project Support
• Trainee Project Manager
• Project Manager
These are achieved as your prove track record and ability to understand and learn the role grows.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if Skillframe Ltd do not you within 7 days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.