Job Purpose: To learn all aspects of an Audio Visual installation
Reporting to: Senior Engineer
Hours: 8am - 5pm includes travel time and 1 hour lunch break -
· Assist with Audio visual equipment installations on customer sites
· Learn how to read job specification documents, site plans, Risk Assessments & Method statements
· Learn how to solve practical problems; detect and repair system faults
· Learn job completion - test system, train customers on systems functions, supply manuals / helps sheets where necessary
· Complete job specific documentation - hand over / site sign off paperwork
· Working as part of a team
Skills & Abilities:
· Demonstrate logical approach to problem solving and technical scenarios
· Have some understanding of how to use Hand and electric tools
· Good at listening and taking instruction
· Working at heights using ladders, podiums steps, scaffolding sometimes confided spaces
· Maybe required to travel long distances
Physical demand may include
· Lifting heavy equipment
· Standing, sitting, kneeling for long periods
· Flexibility required as out of hours work may be necessary
· May be required to stay overnight in hotel accommodation
· Various training courses are available which include all courses to comply with health & safety requirements within our industry.
· Full UK driving licence
· Basic computer skills
Good Basic is offered to the right person demonstrating the right skills. Overtime is available. Working Pension Scheme to those eligible. Company Van and all equipment required for the job. Laptop and mobile phone.
Career Progression will be:
· Junior AV Installer
· AV Installation Engineer
· Senior AV Installation Engineer
These are achieved as your prove track record and ability to understand and learn the role grows.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if Skillframe Ltd do not you within 7 days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.