Reporting to: Office Manager.
Our cleint are an ever growing Audio Visual Installation Company. If you have 3 years work experience this role would offer varied and exciting challenges for the right candidate. They work at a fast pace and in an ever changing industry.
• Sales Support on Multi Projects
• Managing incoming calls
• Oversee stock and kit purchasing for individual projects
• Keep detailed folders on job status
• Project scheduling
• Raising project paperwork and ensuring paperwork is completed and returned, dealing with any issues that may arise.
• Liaising with customer and suppliers by telephone and email
• Drafting kit lists and working with our project managers to ensure smooth project purchasing of equipment.
• Accurate administration skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Able to work to deadlines.
• Strong IT skills
• Experienced using Microsoft Word.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must have a keen eye for detail.
• Willing to learn and develop.
• Polite, confident and professional telephone manner
• Able to work as part of a team, or if required, under your own initiative.
Benefits include 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, Pension, Childcare Vouchers scheme and free parking.
Normal Hours of Work: 9:00-17:00 Monday to Friday.
Working Environment: Friendly, Busy, Interesting.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if Skillframe Ltd do not you within 7 days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.