As an established sales business development manager, you’ll combine your outstanding relationship building, negotiation and closing skills to secure new business. You’ll be confident in identifying your own leads and presenting pitches, planning strategically to ensure business opportunities are maximised and ensuring our brand has a strong presence in the market place. To be considered for this position, you’ll be a confident presenter, who can manage the sales process from cradle to grave with sound knowledge of employee benefits and the tenacity and drive to succeed and to make a difference to working parents within organisations.
• Network with clients and consultants to generate new leads and referrals for new business.
• Research client organisations to facilitate the smart-targeting of business propositions.
• Book and run meetings, presentations and proposals with new and existing clients.
• Engage with clients through various channels to continuously establish value in our services.
• Manage a team of 2-3 associates acting across the various client sectors
• Liaise with other departments within the business to ensure clients are supported with all our services
• Interface with clients and consultant teams to resolve any issues and provide feedback
• Build relationships with accounts to understand client needs and goals.
• Work with the marketing team to build the company’s corporate brand.
• Corporate sales and business development skills are essential
• Knowledge of the employee benefits market would be highly desirable
• Excellent client service skills
• Entrepreneurial attitude with plenty of initiative
• Strong organisational skills, proactive approach with plenty of initiative
• Good communication and relationship management skills
Starting as soon as possible, the 4-day role (office hours are 9-3). The role will be target based with commission on all net sales income received added to a base salary of up to £20,000 gross p.a., 23 days' holiday (increasing after 2 years’ service), pension, paid sick leave, additional holiday at Christmas and flexible working included.