Our client are seeking a junior estimator to work within their service estimation team to create and issue remedial quotations. This is an office-based role supporting the service team, that requires a sense of urgency at all times.
· Review report sheets to identify opportunities to quote.
· Use costing sheets to build quotations accurately.
· Liaise with engineers to ensure quotes are prepared accurately.
· Issue quotations in a timely manner.
· Manage customer queries relating to proposals issued.
Desired Skillset and Characteristics
The successful candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, showing great attention to detail at all times. Paired with that a proactive nature and a dedication to ensuring the highest levels of customer service consistently.
Must also show the ability to work independently, and have a hunger to learn quickly in a fast-paced working atmosphere.
Experience preferred, but not essential if all characteristics are met. Candidates must be computer literate, numerate and articulate.