Part Time Payroll Supervisor - Maternity Contract, 3 days per week
Our client is seeking an experienced, positive and confident part-time Payroll Supervisor to assume full responsibility for the management of a large portfolio of payrolls for their private clients, including dealing with HMRC and answering all administrative queries both externally and internally.
The ideal candidate for this job will possess the following skills and experience:
• Minimum 2 years solid working experience of Payroll, with good technical expertise and experience in dealing with HMRC
• Experienced and fully conversant with SAGE Payroll software
• Confident and polite telephone manner
• Accurate with a good eye for detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, Outlook etc)
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask an often complex workload
• Understanding of pension auto-enrolment is also desirable
• Comfortable working within a small, flexible team
• Willingness to do anything needed to get the job done
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business that actively promotes flexible working and work/life balance, working 3 days per week
The ideal candidate will be able to take on the management of the recruitment team to be able to manage and direct all recruitment consultants. Ideally someone who is friendly but firm, who has sales experience and wants to drive forward a key team in our business.
£15,000 gross per year for 4 days a week working 9-3 and then would rise to £16,500 per year.