nternational Sales/Export Coordinator
Our client is looking for someone with a good knowledge of export documentation with the confidence and can do attitude to assist in the growth of the International Sales Department. The successful candidate, will possess excellent communication skills, be driven to learn and assist in day to day tasks, in addition undertake and assist the global growth of the OEM department. The role will offer an active opportunity for progression and career development.
The Successful Candidate’s Duties Will Include
· Managing the export order process from receipt to delivery.
· To liaise with operations and logistics to ensure customer deliveries are fulfilled within agreed time scales.
· Produce excel reports to monitor goods out the door and incoming orders.
· To ensure all export documentation and information required for the creation and sending of goods.
· To provide effective after sales service to the European customers.
· To process and handle European orders, returns, cancellations and issues in a timely and effective manner.
· To assist in the sales and day to day contact for the Company’s European client base.
· To provide administrative support to the Company’s International Sales Manager which includes calling customers to chase projects, quotations and pro-forma invoices.
· To support European marketing activities maximising any new product launches, promotions, and exhibitions.
· Provide research into potential new customers.
· To be a keen problem solver with the ability to manage and organise own day and workload effectively.
· To possess an excellent sense of delivering good customer service and building business relationships.
· To have excellent IT skills, with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
· Knowledge and experience with Sage 200 would be a distinct advantage.
· Export documentation experience/background.
· Organised with acute attention to detail at all times