· Defining and preparing test strategies, plans, reports and associated testing documentation within the context of project delivery
· Leading an entire test project effort from scoping through to test report
· Analysing requirements and designing test scripts
· Prioritising and executing test scripts
· Triaging defects and logging bugs
· Provide input for risk assessments and planning
· A minimum of 3 years of software testing experience
· Strong communication skills
· Able to lead a test project from inception to conclusion
· Able to work as an effective team member
· Able to work under pressure and tight time scales
· Awareness of quality and testing techniques including detailed knowledge of manual testing techniques.
· ISEB - Foundation (desirable)
£25-30k (depending on experience) + benefits. Excellent career prospects and a great package await the successful applicant. They offer a professional, collaborative and friendly environment where hard work and innovation produce great software.