Trainee Production Engineer
Our client is seeking a reliable and motivated individual to work through the 3 year Trainee programme with the view to succeeding in becoming a Company Assembly Technician. You will be required attend internal and day release courses as requested in order to become adept in your role.
• Follow the schedule listed in the Trainee training program
• Learn and develop skills essential to an Assembly Technician
• Support the department in all aspects of production and Showroom Support
• Successfully complete all training courses
• Support installations, exhibits and customer field service visits when requested by the Production Manager.
• Comply with instructions and support any requests for assistance
• To understand the importance of the role within the company and the impact on other departments and Customers.
• Display and maintain a good work ethic, enthusiasm and time keeping
• Always represent the company and the Department in professional manner
• Maintain a clean and tidy workshop area and comply with health and safety
• Adhere to company policies and procedures
• Maintain all tools and any other items supplied by the company
You will learn Workshop Practice/Production, Mechanical & Technical Skills, Service Administration, Field Service & gain product training.
You will be looking to get in to a technical/engineering type role and be able to learn and study proficiently.