Site Manager - Construction Industry
£39 - 42000P.A.
Our client is a successful Construction services Contractor based in South East London. They are Principal Contractors and have a wide range of specialties within house teams from Refurbishment, New Build, Rail Works, Heritage works, Facades & Cladding and Maintenance.
They have an exciting new opportunity within their Maintenance and Small Works division to fill a vacancy for a site manager.
This division handles all small works contracts (up to £50k) and carries out both planned and Reactive maintenance works for a range of clients from transport, schools, Universities and Financial Institutions. They have their own, in house, Multi skilled trades people who cover disciplines from Carpentry, Brickwork, Plastering, Tiling, Painting, Plumbing and Electrics to name a few.
This is an on going role with this division and the main duties to be carried out include;
· Attending to emergency call outs
· Site Visits and feeding back information to the Head of Dept. for pricing
· Day to day supervision and organisation of works
· Accurate record keeping
· Ensure good standards of work are achieved
It is essential that the successful candidate has a flexible attitude with a can do and positive approach
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Time served plumber preferable but not mandatory
· Be reasonably proficient in IT / Emails and the like.
· Full Clean Driving License
You will mainly work in central London sometimes further out but all inside the M25 and you will be working from their head office in SE26 area..
A company Vehicle, competitive salary and ongoing training are all on offer with this role.