Goods In Team Leader
Working as a Team Leader within our Goods In department, you will provide effective leadership to a small team to ensure that inbound operations are carried out in a safe, efficient and effective manner. You will be part of the team in day to day operations and provide first line support to staff.
1. To ensure the smooth running of the Goods In operation by giving clear instructions on performance and standards required.
2. To ensure that productivity levels are achieved and to contribute toward the continuous improvement of the warehouse.
3. To motivate and inspire the team by developing team spirit and potential in order to maximise personal/team performance.
4. Maintain a high level of quality & accuracy with regard to booking on of product. Ensure that Quality Targets are achieved and reports are completed.
5. To work with the Goods In Manager & Supervisor to develop a multi-skilled workforce.
6. Maintain a safe working environment and that safe working practices are followed. To maintain equipment to the relevant safety standards.
7. Convey information clearly and accurately to internal and external customers
Both in written and oral form i.e. by team briefs.