Our client is seeking a Nightshift Setter within a plastic moulding injection organisation.
You will work 12 hour shifts on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only from 6.30pm to 7am (with an unpaid 30 minute lunch break and x2 paid tea breaks).
Competitive hourly rate and shift allowance offered, to be paid either weekly or monthly.
• The smooth operation of the machines including machine and tool cleaning, cycle time and size control, product quality, daily safety checks, control of downtime and scrap.
• Tool movements and Tool changing are part of the day to day work but we have a dedicated Tool Change Team who complete most of the changes.
• Responsible for process control and improvements
• Machine preventative maintenance
• Mould Tool preventative maintenance
• Evaluation and implementation of new mould tools
• Previous setter experience is essential: 1 year
• Prior experience of working on a night shift would also be beneficial