The role of a sales administrator is to deal with incoming customer enquiries and assisting the sales force with daily sales administration activities.
Duties of a Sales Administrator:
· Processing a high volume of product orders.
· Processing despatch notes and invoices for all sales transactions
· Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
· Reporting daily / weekly / monthly sales results to the branch manager.
· Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s and company’s objectives.
· Conduct outbound sales calls for sales and lead generation
· Taking phone calls from customers and processing orders
· Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
· Processing goods received and pick lists
· Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
· Assisting with the trade counter when required to our trade and retail walk in customers
Requirements for the role:
· High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
· Ability to prioritise own workload.
· Strong communication skills.
· Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
· An administrative and/or sales background.
· Must be detail oriented.
· Resilient and confident, motivated to succeed and progress