The Account and Business Development Manager will generate sales of the company's products and services into defined Sectors in the UK, achieving the company targets and setting the base for higher future growth. You will identify and approach new potential customers in order to gain new accounts and grow the sales activity in the territory. You will also be expected to keep detailed records of sales activity, prepare and submit reports or other related analysis to the CEO e.g. regular activity reports, forecasts, business plans etc.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
• Generate sales revenue within identified Sector
• Provide accurate and timely management information and revenue
• Maintain all client contact information within CRM
• Identify and works with the appropriate people in the company to develop and maintain direct relationships with current clients as well as
identify and develop new business opportunities
• Act as an ambassador for the company
• Maintain an understanding of company technology and you will be able to articulate the company's value propositions to customers. This is a proactive and consultative phone sales position, so our client is looking for
someone with experience in sales methodology, processes and prospecting techniques while selling to new customers and existing accounts. Ideally, they are looking for an individual who is a self-starter, is a multi-tasker, is organised and wants to learn to sell complex technology.
Free parking, flexible hours with excellent benefits including
company pension scheme, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
Salary £20K to £25K plus commission depending on experience