Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for the Ledgers and provision of management information as required for one of the profit centres within the group. The ability to provide business partner support to non-financial managers is essential.
• Review and verify all ledger entries on a monthly basis
• Maintain schedules and ledger entries for accruals, prepayments and CAPEX
• Review and approve monthly payroll and journal entries
• Provide support and direction to the central finance team as required
• Produce weekly Gross Profit reports
• Produce monthly profit and loss report with variance analysis
• Support Directors with all ad-hoc financial information
• Develop reporting as necessary to meet management requirements
• Produce annual budgets and maintain monthly forecasts
• Manage the year-end close and the provision of information to the external Accountant
The successful candidate will ideally have a thorough knowledge of Sage Line 50, have strong Excel skills and hold a professional Accountancy qualification. The ability to proactively manage workload in order to meet Group deadlines is essential, as are excellent communication skills across all levels.
Hours: Full time role with 20 days annual leave
Salary: £40k+ with pension