You will run a production machine or assemble products according to customer requirements of quality, cost, and time using the most economical means.
Essential Job Functions
• Ability to work to high quality standards.
• Ensure Good housekeeping standards at all times.
• Assist in improving manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
• Assure product and process quality by testing finished product and process capabilities.
• Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
• Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Process work orders to produce jobs correctly.
• Receive and process orders.
• Maintain an organized and clean work environment.
• Able to multi-task effectively and prioritize demanding workflow.
• Effectively communicate with customers and employees.
• Manage a fast paced, ever changing work environment daily.
• Follow established procedures for archiving customer documents.
• Physical stamina sufficient to stand during an entire shift, excluding rest breaks.
• Physical stamina sufficient to move and lift 55 pound boxes.
• Maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time.
• Ability to function in a high stress environment, under substantial time pressure.
This role is ideal for someone looking to progress in to management after a qualifying period of time.
7.30am - 3.30pm, Monday - Friday