£20 - 28.000P.A. + Bonus
Key Account Executive
You will need to develop a strong understanding of the gift/premium brand sector and identify consumer trends and competitor information. You will be responsible for researching and progressing business opportunities and increasing sales in line with the company plan and direction working closely with the Sales Director in the implementation of growth plans.
• Working in conjunction with B2B wholesale customers to ensure new products and product descriptions are listed in an accurate and timely manner
• Managing a diverse product range in an array of channels
• Growing the current customer base in line with growth projections
• Identify new business opportunities,
• Working alongside the Sales Director to monitor and develop sales within the region.
The Account Executive will:
• Ideally have working knowledge and exposure to the retail sector (B2B)
• Have 2-3 years proven sales track record in a similar role
• Be able to demonstrate experience of account management, including multi-level negotiation within key accounts
• Have strong selling and negotiating skills
• Be a proactive self starter
• Be highly motivated with strong commercial awareness and the ability to use commercial knowledge to increase profit and business growth