Our client is seeking passionate wholesale wizards, someone experienced & well versed in Key Account Management and who has strong command of the English language and fluency in French – Written and spoken . Other European languages (German, Spanish) would be a distinct advantage.
Strong interpersonal & negotiation skills essential.
You will manage existing key retail and wholesale accounts within Europe as well as develop the business through gaining new accounts.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for:
• Ensuring new products and their descriptions are displayed in an accurate manner
• Managing a diverse product range in an array of channels
• Growing the current customer base in line with growth projections
• Working alongside the Sales Director to monitor and develop sales within the region.
The Key Account Manager will be:
• Of graduate calibre (or equivalent)
• Have over 2 years’ experience in managing and developing an account base
• Ambitious and driven
• A strong communicator and negotiator
• Proactive, being able to assist in all aspects of the business
• Creative and entrepreneurial, being able to identify new opportunities
• Target driven with an interest in the industry
• IT literate, preferably with experience in SAGE 50