A Payroll Assistant is required to take on an extremely varied role, responsible for all aspects of the Payroll process and staff expenses.
· Collecting new starter and leaver information and inputting onto the system accurately
· Set up and administer the clocking in system
· Reconciling weekly attendance report forms to the clocking in system and accurately recording in a spreadsheet all the overtime, unpaid leave sickness etc.
· Maintain the holiday and sickness records
· Calculation of staff bonuses & commissions
· Work with HR to ensure that employee payroll information is correct & Personnel files are up to date
· Ensure Company Policies are complied with
· Run the monthly payroll process in Iris Payroll including attachment of earnings, Child care vouchers & auto enrolment pension scheme
· Upload Pensions data monthly into Pension providers on line portal
· Manage PAYE & NI processes monthly and at year end
· Manage employee tax issues including preparation of P11D, P35, P60, and P45
· Raising and posting monthly payroll journals into Sage 200
· Manage and process staff expenses and company credit card expenses ensuring that all entries are accurately recorded & in compliance with VAT regulations in Sage 200
· Manage multi currency petty cash and process in Sage 200 and reconcile on a weekly basis
· Prepare and distribute the monthly sales reports
· Assist Finance Team with Purchase, Sales & Nominal Ledgers
· Carry out Administration tasks & other duties as assigned
· Adhere to all deadlines and maintain confidentiality
· You must have experience in a payroll processing role
· Dealing with Payroll year end processes and close including the preparation of P11Ds
· Managing and processing staff expenses & credit cards
· “Roll up your sleeves” and can do attitude with a strong ability to multi task
· Strong customer service focus
· Possess good communication skills
· Have a good attention to detail & high levels of accuracy
· Intermediate Excel skills
· Iris Payroll
· · Iris Payroll and Sage 200 experience
· Understanding and/or experience with auto-enrolment
Hours of work: 9am-5.30pm with 1 hour lunch, or 9am-5pm with half hour lunch.
This is a temporary position only. Salary/hourly rate will be dependent on experience.
You will live locally to Weybridge