Our client is seeking someone who is keen to get into an IT environment and work on support for their clients.
They require someone who has worked in Estate Agency or Property Management and has excellent interpersonal and telephone skills and the ability to learn a technical package.
They are looking for a competent person to support their client base of over 200 clients for their software. The role requires you to provide daily software support to the company’s clients, assisting in troubleshooting issues and resolving them as quickly as practicably possible. The objective is to deliver an excellent standard of software support in alignment with the company’s customer support agreement and service level expectations.
Help desk support & Managing client relationships
Areas you will need to be familiar in:
Front office Estate Agency & or Lettings
Estate Management (desirable, not essential)
· This is a 100% client-interactive role and the right candidate will have excellent verbal skills.
· Excellent written communication skills are also necessary as you will be required to document and report on support call outcomes.
· Motivated individual able to prioritise their work.
· Basic accounting principles / accounts background /double entry book keeping desirable.
· Diplomatic and patient.
· Excellent computer skills.
· You may be required to travel to clients’ premises across the country or attending meetings.